In a perfect world every project would be “on time and within budget.” However, real world statistics tells a very different story. It’s not uncommon for projects to fail. Even if the budget and schedule are met, one must ask “did the project deliver the results and quality we expected?” True project success must be evaluated based on all three components. According to a recent survey by Gartner, up to 50% of all projects involving IT transformation fail to achieve the desired objectives and 25% of all small and medium sized projects fail.
Our experienced management professionals can work with you at various levels to identify and correct problems early on and prevent the usual project pitfalls. We wear different hats of project managers, business analysts or IS auditors who can effectively partner with you at all levels.
Our key differentiator is how we create VALUE for your business by bringing the following to the table:
- Veteran – Our experienced team of competent and seasoned professionals are veterans in their areas of expertise.
- Attitude – Our team has the right “can do” attitude and this is one of our core strengths.
- Lean (Alternative) – Lean thinking forms the cornerstone of our problem solving approach.
- Unbiased – Our unbiased and balanced approach to solving your business problems comes with insights and advice that is not dependent on any technology or service provider.
- Expertise – Our team members are experts in their respective fields with proven track record of excellence.
We are constantly enhancing our expertise with alliances and improving our strength by hiring the best in class professionals to deliver value to our customers. Engage us to get ‘VALUE’ out of your consulting spend.