The technology landscape around ERPs is constantly changing to adapt to the market , behavioral and statutory drivers. Unlike a traditional accountant working on one industry at a time you will be someone easily handling 2-3 industries at any given time and you will come to appreciate how the same software needs to be adapted / tailored to meet industry specific requirements.
So three reasons why you should embrace this opportunity:
- Beat the Monotony! A career in ERP thus never stagnates. It simply keeps evolving with newer challenges.
- It Simply Pays Better! An average ERP consultant makes 3 times more in Salaries compared to a accountant or MIS professional with the same level of experience.
- You will travel the world! An ERP career is a global career. The tier-1 software you work on has customers everywhere. You will have opportunities to work in client locations and benefit both financially as well as personally through rich cross-cultural interactions.
No. At this time we are looking for accountants with hands-on experience in operating any ERP system like Oracle / SAP / MS D365.
No. We are opening up our offices from Jan 2022 and are expecting all associates to start coming back to offices. Besides as a functional trainee you will have a lot more to gain by physically being in office and interacting with your peers.
This is a full time position.
Seertree a niche ERP consulting player that has carved out a USP for itself out of delivering process automations and creative solutions that provides lasting cost savings to customers.
We are the pioneers investing in transforming the careers of Accountants into ERP specialists. We believe there is a greater value created when we have accountants drive the ERP implementation. We want to see you don advisory roles and guide the customers through achieving internal controls, statutory compliances and cost savings.
Seertree is run by Chartered Accountants who don’t just understand the rigor and routine you have been through but also understand your strengths.
An inclusive work culture that appreciates the perspective and experience you bring to the table.
- Your place of work will be from our Global Delivery Center located at Besant Nagar , Chennai.
- We work Mon-Friday 9 AM – 6 PM.
Your compensation will depend on your prior work experience , your current salary and how well you perform you in the interview. You can expect your compensation to be between INR 3,60,000 and 6,00,000 per annum for this position.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to answer these for you.
Good Luck with your Job Application!